Welcome to Customer Onboarding
If you’re an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Page Roles in the left column.
- Type a name or email in the box and select the person from the list that appears.
- Click Editor to select a role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add and enter your password to confirm.
As an Administrator of a site, you can change other users’ roles by following the steps below.
- Head to Users → All Users in your WordPress admin.
- Check the box(es) next to user avatar(s).
- Using Change role to… dropdown menu, select the new user role(s) you want to assign.
- Click Change.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click Users from the menu.
- In the top right corner, click the “Invite new managers” icon .
- Enter the name or email address of the user you’d like to add.
- Select the user’s role by choosing Owner, Manager, or Communications manager.
- Click Invite. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become listing owners or managers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account area, click Grant Access.